AccommodationLocated in the beautiful and historic Boyne Valley, where the history of Ireland was written, these eight luxurious cottages, which range in size from 1 - 4 bedrooms, are a haven of peace away from the stresses of todays hectic lifestyle.
Only 30 minutes Dublin City Centre, 30 minutes from the airport and 50 minutes from Dublin port, these cottages are ideal for families, groups or couples. The holiday cottages are ideal for touring the many historical sites in the area such as Tara, Newgrange, Trim, Slane and Kells, but also they make an ideal base to explore Dublin - just 30 minutes away. You can view a list of festivals and events in Meath here
For workshops, group events, team building and intimate weddings, the entire venue can be booked exclusively.
Our accommodation ranges in size from 1,2, 3 or 4 bedroom, sleeping 40 people in total. Breakfast and light suppers can be provided in your cottage by arrangement. We also have
• Indoor games room and gym
• Day Spa
• Children's Outdoor play area
• BBQ area garden and boules
• Baby equipment and babysitting by request
• Free WiFi internet access
• Exclusive hire of venue
• Weekend and midweek rates
• Excellent caterers who have a solution whatever the occasion
• Event planning service
• Daily/Midweek cleaning service by request
• All cottages individually designed with vaulted ceilings in the bedrooms and oak or marble floors throughout.Geothermal underfloor heating provides all the heating and hot water.
• All cottages equipped with Flat screen TV, DVD and VHS player and CD player that takes MP3
• All kitchen equipped with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, microwave and granite work tops
• Function room avaialble for family gatherings, team building and intimate weddings. Seats 40 with own kitchen
For your comfort and the safety of children, cars are parked in the parking area outside the courtyard, with access permitted for loading and unloading only.
We are well located between the N2 and N3 national primary routes within easy reach of many of Irelands most important historic and medieval sites. Also there are very many championship golf courses within easy reach including Royal Tara, Killeen Castle, Baltray and Headford. The beach is 25 minutes away.
For those who wish to travel a little further afield, our cottages also serve as an excellent base to explore Dublin (30 miles), the plains of Kildare (home of the Curragh racecourse), or perhaps the lakes of Westmeath where excellent fishing is available. We, Conor and Paula look forward to welcoming you to Decoy Country Cottages.
Our friendly dogs Gypsie and Milo like nothing better than to be taken for a walk in the beautiful countryside around us. You only have to ask!
Car parking is provided in a secure area outside the courtyard.